Inktober 2018

I popped my Inktober cherry this year, and (no surprise, this is like my only hobby) I drew fantasy characters. I generated some random characters, and set out. Here's what came out of that.

Dwarf Druid


Triton Sorcerer and Dragonborn Rogue

Aarakocra Warlock and A portrait of a friend (Bonus!)

Air Genasi Sorcerer and Human Druid

Changeling Druid and Orc Rogue

Aasimar Cleric and Dragonborn Monk


Warforged Wizard


Aasimar Fighter


High Elf Druid and Wood Elf Cleric


Tiefling Rogue and Human Ranger


Tiefling Paladin and Changeling Ranger


Half-Elf Monk and Half-Orc Monk


Gnome Paladin (Special thanks to TheLawfulNeutral for the inspiration)


Dark Elf Paladin and Goblin Barbaian


Half-Orc Sorcerer and Gnome Rogue


Dwarf Fighter and Firbolg Druid


Dwarf Monk and Halfling Bard


Gnome Barbarian and Triton Fighter

No comments:

Post a Comment